2) Slowly trace stencil outline as you squeeze bottle of gel or let your imagination run free and create your own design.
3) Be very careful not to make any mistakes or to smudge your design. Jagua stains very quickly; even if you don't see it right away you'll see your mistakes the following day.
4) Your design will take 30-60 minutes to dry depending on the size but keep it on for at least 2-3 hours for best results.
5) Remove dry gel by washing off under running water.
6) At first you will see little to no color. THIS IS NORMAL.
7) Your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
8) IMPORTANT: If you remove the dry gel at night before going to bed, cover your design in a way that it will not come in contact with other body parts or your sheets as it will stain them. Trust us: you don't want to be walking around with a replica of your hand tattoo on your face.
9) Save the unused portion of gel in the refrigerator and rinse your tips to keep them from clogging.