Henna city offers top grade, professional quality jagua gel. If you just love to have temporary tattoos or body arts then using jagua gel might be a great idea. You will certainly appreciate the effect of jagua gel as it is gentle on the skin and can stay on your skin for a span of 10 to 15 days. In case your skin is sensitive to henna or other tattooing or body painting products, jagua ink is what you should consider as it goes with all types of skin.
Jagua is actually an edible fruit that grows in the rain forest of Amazon; the fruit is botanically known as Genipa Americana. From the many abilities of jagua one is to temporarily dye the skin with a blue black color that last up to 2 weeks. Body adornment using jagua gel is a years old tradition and still people use it both for beautification and medicinal purposes. Jagua ink is extracted from the fruit and is completely safe to use.
Why Buy Jagua gel from us?
- We offer 's 100% natural and safe products
- Already prepared and ready to use, no further mixing required
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase If kept under refrigeration
- Made from 100% natural materials
- We offer applicator bottle included with 5 interchangeable tips to create intricate tattoo designs
Regular Price: $90.00
Special Price $78.85
Regular Price: $55.00
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $30.00
Special Price $26.95