For years people in all cultures have been fascinated with body adornment. Temporary body painting or permanent tattooing of the skin is something that has been practiced in just about all cultures. These days permanent tattoos are more popular than ever in the West; however, there are disadvantages to getting a permanent tattoo. First of all, permanent tattoos are painful, nobody enjoys a needle, or multiple needles sometimes, piercing through the skin repeatedly. Second of all, you can't change your mind with a permanent tattoo, once it's on you, it's on you for life, unless you are willing to go through another process of laser tattoo removal which is even more painful than the needles. And there's always the risk of your cute butterfly tattoo getting infected. Luckily there's jagua gel ink.
At Henna City, we offer easy to use temporary jagua tattoo kit, which you can use to create realistic black jagua tattoos. The best thing about jagua tattoos is no one will know that they are not real unless you tell them and using jagua gel is painless, safe on the skin and pure fun without the commitment.
Why use our Jagua tattoo kit
- 100% natural and safe. No toxic chemicals added
- Creates realistic blue/black tattoos that last for up to two weeks
- Ready to use. No mixing required
- Four sheets of stencil transfers included in jagua kit
- Enough jagua gel in the kit for 15 designs
- Applicator bottle with 4 interchangeable metal tips
Advantages of using jagua for tattoo
- Totally pain free
- Skin friendly and goes with skins of all type, even on sensitive skin
- Will not fade in water
- Jagua is perfect for both dark and fair skin
- Jagua doesn’t stain clothes, so you can use it without worrying about staining your favorite dress