- 100% natural and safe. No toxic chemicals added
- Creates realistic blue/black tattoos that last for up to two weeks
- Four sheets of stencil transfers included
- Ready to use. No mixing required
- 1 oz jagua gel - enough gel for 30 designs
- Applicator bottle with 4 interchangeable metal tips
- It's 100% natural and safe.
- Pre-mixed - No mixing required.
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase If kept under refrigeration.
- Contains no PPD or any othe toxic materials.
- Designs last for up to 14 days.
- Squeeze applicator bottle included with 5 interchangeable tips.
- Fine tips for creating even the most intricate designs.
Create realistic jagua tattoos with this easy-to-use temporary tattoo kit! Fun at birthdays, baby showers, sleep-overs, graduations, beach days, any other celebration.
Made with all natural ingredients and fresh jagua fruit extract. Jagua (botanical name Genipa Americana) is an edible fruit that grows in the Amazon jungle. The properties of the jagua fruit are many including the ability to temporarily dye the skin with a blue-black color that lasts for up to 14 days. For centuries, the indigenous people of South America have used the jagua fruit for body adornment and for medicinal purposes. Skin-Inks Jagua gel is made with the extract of the jagua fruit and other natural ingredients, most of which are found in many food items.
Jagua juice (Genipa Americana), isopropyl alcohol, water, xanthan gum, citric acid, silica, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, lactic acid, disodium EDTA.