- 100% natural and safe.
- Pre-mixed - No mixing required.
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase.
- Contains no PPD or any other toxic materials.
- Designs last for up to 14 days.
- Stencil designs included for easy application
- Samples size creates up to 15 small designs
Jagua (botanical name Genipa Americana) is an edible fruit that grows wild in the Amazon jungle. The properties of the jagua fruit are many including the ability to temporarily dye the skin with a blue-black color that lasts for up to 14 days. For centuries, the indigenous people of South America have used the jagua fruit for body adornment and for medicinal purposes. Henna City Jagua gel is made with the extract of the jagua fruit and other natural ingredients, most of which are found in many food items.