2 oz Henna City Jagua Gel with Applicator Bottle
SKU : SKS-J2
Available : In Stoke
- It's 100% natural and safe.
- Pre-mixed - No mixing required.
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase If kept under refrigeration.
- Contains no PPD or any othe toxic materials.
- Designs last for up to 14 days.
- Squeeze applicator bottle included with 5 interchangeable tips.
- Fine tips for creating even the most intricate designs.
Jagua (botanical name Genipa Americana) is an edible fruit that grows in the Amazon jungle. The properties of the jagua fruit are many including the ability to temporarily dye the skin with a blue-black color that lasts for up to 14 days. For centuries, the indigenous people of South America have used the jagua fruit for body adornment and for medicinal purposes. Skin-Inks Jagua gel is made with the extract of the jagua fruit and other natural ingredients, most of which are found in many food items.